Jobs: Seeking Healthcare Architect in Salt Lake City
Architectural Nexus is a people driven, employee-owned, architectural design firm focused on inspiration, stewardship and regeneration. Our company is comprised of two office locations: Salt Lake City, Utah and Sacramento, California.
The successful candidate will work in our Salt Lake City office with an integrative team through all phases of design including programming and planning, to develop and document holistic designs for healthcare projects. Applicants should be prepared to collaborate across disciplines to create regenerative places that enrich people’s lives through connection to the natural environment. Applicants should also enjoy working in a collaborative environment, demonstrate strong communication and design skills, be inter-personal, a self-starter, and a problem solver.
- Nexus is an ESOP (employee-owned company).
- Our SLC office is LEED DOUBLE PLATINUM (NC & EB).
- Our Sacramento Office is the only Certified Living Building in California.
- We offer large-firm opportunities in a small-firm culture.
- Competitive salaries based on experience and abilities.
- Excellent medical and dental benefits.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Twice yearly incentive and accountability bonus program.
- Excellent holiday and vacation benefits.
- Paid volunteer opportunities.
- Six weeks of paid leave following the birth, adoption, or foster placement of a child.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Licensed Architect required.
- Revit experience required.
- 10 years of healthcare architecture design required.
- LEED accreditation a plus.
Email resumes and references to:
Principal | Director of Communications
Thanks for sending your resume; we look forward to getting to know you.